GREAT 2023 THREATS LOOM!! – PEB Funding Request
12/26/2022 - Population-Environment BALANCE is a National, non-profit (501c3) membership Activist organization dedicated to maintaining and preserving the natural, economic, and personal safety environments and quality of life in the USA via population stabilization through immigration reduction.
BALANCE and its allies achieved a Great Victory by stopping the Mass Alien Amnesty Bill from passing in the Lame Duck Session. !!
However, our main challenge going into 2023 is to stop a New Mass Alien Amnesty Bill with additional bad provisions including doubling legal immigration.
WARNING That New bill is being transmogrified into what the open Borders Crowd calls the “Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill” in the new Congress. Help BALANCE Stop It!
• Average annual Legal immigration into the USA pre-pandemic was 1.5 million people (400,000 per year into California alone, exacerbating the housing crisis, homelessness, crowding, crime, pollution, waste production, Toilet to Tap water in two counties, and many costs to taxpayers, etc.)
• About 80% of California’s pre-pandemic population growth came from the annual 430,000 per year LEGAL immigrant inflow.
• Mass Legal Immigration Fuels Illegal immigration since the “Slots” allowing Legal Immigration (e.g., the Uncapped Asylee Category which encourages Drug Running and Child Trafficking among other travesties) are Magnets for Illegal Immigrants. As well there are at least 35 million Illegal Aliens now living in the U.S.A. with at least 250,000 crossing the Border every month.
• This Massive Alien Invasion is resulting in a dramatic increase in crimes, including drug and child trafficking, increased robberies and rapes and Threats to National Security, and reduced employment opportunities and income for Americans,
Powerful Open Borders and Cheap Labor lobbies are advocating Legalizing these Illegals and giving them work permits and a Path to Citizenship with the Massive Illegal Alien Amnesty Bill.
Worse, The Center for Immigration Studies has found that many DREAMERS and DACA recipients are" affiliated with gangs and have Arrest Records"!!
Consider key Environmental Effects of mass Legal and Illegal Immigration:
• For every person added to the U.S. (or California’s) population, one acre of prime farmland or Natural Habitat (for wildlife) is converted to developed uses.” (Cornel, Pimental, et al.)
Population growth increases demands on natural resources.
• California farmers and cities have already drawn down the Central Valley Aquifer far in excess of annual recharge rates, notwithstanding recent high rainfalls. Desalination is expensive, capital intensive, and the amounts produced are tiny relative to the amounts demanded by farmers and cities’ growing populations. Major cities in California are already resorting to “Toilet to tap” water recycling!
• While population growth often increases aggregate GDP, it always (no Nation is an exception) reduces per capita GDP, the best test of a nation’s wealth, and to the extent it exceeds an Ecosystems' Sustainable Carrying Capacity, it severely damages the Nation and its Citizens.
• U.S. Taxpayers Paid $330 BILLION PER YEAR NET (after subtracting taxes immigrants pay) to pay for the federal costs of LEGAL Immigration alone (see CCN Cost Study). That’s about $758 Million per Year per Congressional District and does not include Net State and Local Costs.pre-pandemic
Consider Shadowstats.com's Forecasts:
"As well, Headline reporting of U.S. employment and unemployment conditions have been disrupted severely by the Pandemic-driven economic collapse, to the extent that a fundamental “shortage” of domestic workers is a myth. Although there certainly has been economic displacement generated by the Pandemic, that circumstance will become self-righting as the Pandemic crisis subsides. I estimate and additional 5 million workers (current U.S. residents) will enter or re-enter the U.S. labor force in the next three years, returning employment conditions to more normal levels.
With the Federal Reserve now openly boosting interest rates in order to kill domestic economic activity in the year ahead, U.S. unemployment should be surging painfully by March 2023. Given the unusual economic and physical nature of the Pandemic’s impact on the domestic economy, attempting to kill economic activity now, means unusually exacerbated domestic unemployment ahead, let alone the resulting issues from surging immigration of currently unemployed people.
Given the additional economic pain the continuing immigration influx will add to the already suffering domestic U.S. residents, all the economic and financial issues highlighted in ‘Net Costs to the U.S. Taxpayer of Legal Immigration” will be magnified severely, by well in excess of 50%, if the current border opening actions being pushed by a number of people in Congress go into effect. (J. Williams
Activist initiatives for a Solution: BALANCE pushes a Zero-net all-categories-included Moratorium on Legal Immigration(via Rep.Gosar's R-Az Moratorium Bill) which would still allow 150,000 inflow to match typical annual outflow.
BALANCE also pushes for closing the Border to all Illegal Immigration with a wall and intense enforcement. BALANCE is a genuine MASS Immigration Reduction Group (certain other National Groups NOT pushing a Moratorium are merely Mass Immigration MANAGEMENT Groups, a position counterproductive to achieving any immigration reductions at all!).
Help BALANCE intensify it Media, Public Education, Activist Mobilization and Lobbying Efforts to stop the Mass Alien Amnesty Bill, AKA, Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill with a Tax-Deductible Donation NOW and thus help cap legal immigration at 150,000 / year.
Balance is pro-immigrant, anti-MASS immigration, and co-founder of the Diversity Coalition for an Immigration Moratorium.
Make a donation NOW at Balance.org or send a check to:
POPULATION ENVIRONMENT BALANCE, INC. P.O.BOX 268 SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94104-0268
BALANCE is "running on air" due to donors being hurt by the Recession
And we Thank all of you for your support,
Please contact your representatives NOW!
And we Thank you,
Population-Environment Balance on ASAP-Coalition
Population Environment Balance on BlogSpot
Population Environment Balance on Wordpress
Follow BALANCE on GAB @PopEnvironmentBalance and Twitter @PEnvirons
Population-Environment Balance | P.O. Box 268 | San Francisco, CA 94104
Washington, DC address:
Population-Environment Balance | 1629 K Street NW, Suite 300 | Washington DC, 20006
BALANCE is anti-Mass-Immigration, not anti-immigrant.
Population-Environment Balanceis a national, non-profit membership organization dedicated to maintaining the quality of life in the United States through population stabilization.
BALANCE is the leading National Organization publicizing information regarding the Threat of Mass Immigration-generated population growth to our Environment, Nation, Budgets, and Personal Safety and Mobilizing Activists to Reduce it.