We BALANCE Activists have an excellent Opportunity to achieve Dramatic Reductions in Immigration and a Giant Step toward U.S. Population Stabilization before the end of 2017 if we all act NOW and encourage others to act as well.
Indeed, the Specific Actions BALANCE and our ASAP Coalition Allies Recommend—and which Immigration management Groups (see below) refuse to recommend— including a zero-net Moratorium, are the ONLY ones which can achieve success! Read on to find out why.
Here's how: make the following points, and urge the following Actions, as appropriate, to Representatives, Candidates and friends:
— Given that the World's population increases by some 80 Million per year, and Millions all over the World increasingly want to migrate to the USA, the pressure to migrate to the USA, whether as Legal or Illegal Immigrants or "Refugees" or Asylees, will CONTINUE to increase.
— Already some 1.5 Million Legal and hundreds of thousands of Illegal Immigrants flood into the US each year. And for the rest of the Obama presidency that is likely to increase by at least the 200,000 Refugees he has promised to admit by Executive Order.
— The increasingly Negative Environmental and Budgetary Consequences of this Mass Immigration are well known to BALANCE supporters...One acre of farmland or Wildlife habitat lost for every person added to the U.S. Population. (Pimentel et. al. Cornell)
—Over half of Legal and Illegal Immigrant-headed households are on some welfare program. (cis.org)
— Massive net Costs result from the generally "Free" Health Care and Education services provided to Immigrants
— In 2014 Real Median Household income FELL 2.3% for the Native-Born, and ROSE 4.3% for foreign born! (U.S. Census 9/16/15 Poverty Report — see shadowstats.com for a complete analysis)
— Increased Threats to our Personal Safety as those who are admitted or who enter legally or illegally and unopposed (due to Obama Adm. de facto Open Borders and Sanctuary City policies) are not thoroughly vetted or vetted at all
The Paris Massacres have sent us several Warning Messages:
Message : France and the U.S. have for years permitted both Mass Legal and Illegal Immigration. Both must be stopped.
More such attacks can happen, including in the USA. Indeed, they already have. The Boston Bombers’ families were legal immigrants supported in part by benefits provided by the Massachusetts and U.S. taxpayers.
Message : Stop or dramatically reduce welfare and other benefits. They simply provide magnets for more to come.
Message: Only by pushing a zero-net Moratorium on legal immigrants can we achieve Reduction to numbers which can manageably be vetted.
Message: Open Borders and Sanctuary City policies only result in injury and even death to Americans. And not just from previously deported Illegals but also from resource competition and crowding.
"...aggressive human behaviors derive from the stress of overcrowding in a world of rising human population"
W.H. Schlesinger. Prof. & Dean Emeritus, School of the Environment Duke University
Indeed, are we not compelled to conclude that:
"The only thing that stands between America and oblivion is a total immigration moratorium. No other fix will work...”
Ann Coulter, ¡Adios America! … 2015
Indeed, the USA, Canada, and Western Europe are in Great Danger from the Great Immigration Crisis of which Jean Raspail prophetically warned in his 1974 Classic Novel, The Camp of the Saints!
Couple that with increased Wage Depression and Job loss suffered by American workers as a result of Mass Immigration. These harms to Americans have been repeatedly documented.
For example, there has been a "Stunning" rise in Death Rates and Pain Levels for Middle Aged, Less Educated Whites.
Nobel Laureate in Economics Angus Deaton and his wife Anne Case found that from 1999 to 2013, the death rate among non-Hispanic whites aged 45 to 54 with a high school education or less rose, while it fell in other age and ethnic groups. This is a silent epidemic of HIV proportions AIDS killed an estimated 650,000 from the mid-1980s to present, compared to an estimated half-million less educated whites dying prematurely in half that long a period. From the New York Times:
The big culprits are linked to despair, namely “poisoning” which is opioid abuse first and alcoholism second, and suicides. Case and Deaton dug into the underlying statistics, and found distressingly high levels of pain and impaired health in this age group.
The significance of these findings can hardly be overstated: “It is difficult to find modern settings with survival losses of this magnitude,” wrote two Dartmouth economists, Ellen Meara and Jonathan S. Skinner.
For us at BALANCE a Primary Cause of the despair, pain and impaired health is the various effects associated with Mass immigration. Most at risk of competition for jobs are Americans with labor force characteristics similar to those of most immigrants: Low skills and low education.
Mass immigration adds injury and insult to other policies that negatively impact Americans, including jobs going overseas as some companies search for cheaper labor or Replacement of Americans with Immigrants as Disney and Toys-R-Us did are just two examples.
But together, we can reverse all of this. Start with the easy one; easy because it has the support of the grassroots: STOPPING MASS IMMIGRATION by enacting a zero-Net Moratorium, which would still allow Admission of some 150,000 Legal Migrants including legitimate refugees, per year.
Putting aside the fact that many “Refugees” are actually Economic Migrants, consider that
Each and every “Refugee” becomes instantly entitled to all the Taxpayer-provided benefits of a similarly situated American including Social Security, Welfare, Food Stamps, Cash grants, and
Each "Refugee" costs Taxpayers a net $64,370 in the first five years of resettlement in the USA, 12 times what it would cost to resettle them in a neighboring Mideast Country according to the UN.
Refugees are instantly inducted into a culture of dependency: 91% are on food stamps and 68% get cash grants. Over 90% of Middle Eastern Refugees are on some form of welfare.
Worse, “Refugees” can be forcibly resettled in any community in the USA according to the dictates of the Refugee Resettlement Agency and no community can refuse to take them . The Governors of Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, and Michigan are resisting this and all Governors should do so.
Neither Refugees nor other Illegal Aliens are properly ‘vetted’, or vetted at all thus making us vulnerable to violent extremists who seek to harm us [by the way, over 50% of the “Refugees” moving into Austria and Germany are young single mostly Muslim males!]
A large majority of all the “Refugees” and Asylees are from Muslim countries
Many Illegal Aliens head for “Sanctuary Cities” as did the Killer of Kate Steinle, a five-time Felon with Multiple Deportations, who admitted he went to San Francisco because it was a Sanctuary City
And many, many more examples of “Refugee”/ Illegal Alien Crime are not reported by the Main Stream Media.
Worse yet, an Outline of the Trans Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement on the U.S. Trade Representative's website reveals that the TPP, now going to Congress for a vote, would Completely Eliminate Caps on the "Movement of Natural Persons" across Borders, thus on track to exceed limits set by current immigration law.
So we need your help NOW to implement our 2016-2017 Victory Initiative Action Plan and to STOP the worsening Crisis! Encourage your Representatives to enact:
1) THE ONLY SOLUTION: A Zero-Net All-Inclusive, i.e., including “Refugees” and “Aslyees”, Moratorium on Legal Immigration — this would still allow 100,000 to 150,000 thousand Immigrants to obtain legal residence annually. That number — still large — compares with an estimated 1.5 million legal aliens now admitted to the USA annually. A Zero-Net Moratorium is Essential not only because of the extraordinary costs to Taxpayers saddled with providing Billions of Dollars’ worth of "Free" benefits to most of the Legal immigrants and illegal aliens, but also to protect our Natural Environment from Degradation and unsustainable resource use. Drastically Reduce or eliminate H1b and related programs that bring workers and their families into the U.S., taking more American jobs and further depressing wages. Thus the Reps. Brat (R-VA) and Hice (R-GA) Bill, H.R. 604, which would end Chain Migration and enhance Enforcement, is definitely a step in the Right Direction, but we really do need a Moratorium!
S2266 Grassley (R-Iowa) Durbin (D-Ill) would prohibit replacement of American Workers by H1B or L-1 Visa Holders and prohibit more H1(B) if more than 50% of their workers are already on these Visas…but we really do need a Moratorium.
2) No More Amnesties or Sanctuary Cities — Amnesties reward Illegal Behavior with increasingly Tragic Consequences. "Sanctuary City" laws are de facto Amnesties and should be defunded and outlawed. Support "Mobilizing Against Sanctuary Cities Act", HR 3002 – Rep. Barletta (R-PA) and "Enforce the Law for Sanctuary Cities Act", HR 3309 – Rep. Hunter (R-CA) and HR 1148 – Gowdy (R-SC) which would empower local law enforcement to enforce Federal Immigration laws, as well as companion bills in the Senate. Were it not for Sanctuary City laws and Open Borders policies, those many victims murdered or injured by Illegal Aliens in San Francisco, San Antonio, Las Vegas, New Jersey, Arizona, and Laredo, Texas RECENTLY might be alive and well today.
For those who say it is already "too late" to save America, we respond that, unless we act NOW, the Situation will become Worse, MUCH WORSE. UNLESS WE ACT NOW! IF we do not succeed, a "Third World Hell Hole" is surely in our Future and the Paris Massacres are a Warning!
3) Enforce Immigration Laws — Secure the Borders: Existing laws relating to Legal Immigration and Border Security are not being enforced, primarily because of the Obama Administration's Unconstitutional Executive Orders including tying the hands of our Border Patrol.
4) No Citizenship for Illegal Aliens’ or Visitors’ Offspring: "Birth Tourism" has become a flourishing Industry in the USA, and, understandably so, since babies born in the USA are deemed (based on a judicial misinterpretation of the 14th Amendment) to be Citizens. As Citizens, they can bring their parents and other relatives into the USA as permanent legal residents — on average, seventeen relatives per Anchor Baby — eligible for Citizenship, as well as Billions in "free" Medical Care, Education, Welfare payments, Food Stamps and other taxpayer funded benefits.
5) STOP the TPP TRADE DEAL! The TPP would not only require "free movement of persons" among member nations (of which Mexico is one), but also establish an International Commission which could Negate/Override the power of the USA to set its own immigration policy. As well Service Providing Companies in ANY of the Member Nations could send into the USA unlimited numbers of their service providing personnel to compete with American workers, thus depressing American workers wages and eliminating many of their Jobs. The TPP must be stopped!
The ONLY Solution to keeping the Mass Immigration-generated Crises from getting much, much worse is to push the Administration and Congress to enact a zero-net MORATORIUM on Legal Immigration and seal the Borders to stop Illegal Immigration. Eisenhower Administration
policies showed that many illegal aliens self-deport when authorities get tougher as President Eisenhower did when he deported nearly 2 Million Illegals in the 1950s. Thus the claim that Mass Deportation or Mass Legalization are the only options is a FALSE CHOICE. And we must push NOW so that we can generate increasing support for Bills to be enacted ASAP, but realistically no later than when a New President is in office in the Spring, 2017.
From a Political-Strategic Perspective, pushing a zero-net Moratorium is the ONLY WAY to delegitimize the whole Policy of Mass Immigration . Also, pushing a Moratorium is Essential to maximize Political Pressure to get some Reductions at least. BALANCE’s Moratorium Push MAXIMIZES Political Pressure NOW and thus is the most efficient use of our Activists’ time and money.
Refusing to push a Moratorium (as certain Inside-the-Beltway and other Mass Immigration [de facto ] Management Groups do), is a Recipe for Failure as the past three decades have shown, since that is merely Defensive.
Such a Refusal is, indeed, Counterproductive —merely pushing for “immigration reform,” legitimizes the continuation of Mass Immigration because it sends the message that Mass Immigration is OK if we just tweak it a little bit. And it is even worse to push for "Controlled Immigration for the National Interest" or for the two-decades old Jordan Commission Recommendation that Immigration be cut by a third, because that sends the message that Mass Immigration IS in the National Interest. We are far beyond the Point where pushing to merely cut Mass Immigration by a third is an effective Political or Demographic or Security Strategy. As well, being merely Defensive increases the chances of passage of Bad Bills, e.g., Illegal Alien Amnesties, and the Issuance of Unconstitutional Executive Orders.
Having a zero-net Moratorium goal is key as an objective because it is reasonable and Essential for long-term environmental Protection and for providing Sufficient Resources, INCLUDING WATER and FOOD and Money, for survival. Today, we are in the process of exceeding our long-term Carrying Capacity. We must Reverse Course NOW!
In sum, a zero-net Moratorium is The Necessary Condition for achieving U.S. Population Stabilization, long term Environmental Protection, Budgetary Solvency in State and Local Government (especially for our Health Care and Educational Institutions), Tax Reduction, Unemployment Reduction, Social Cohesion and Personal Safety… and for protection of our Food and Water Supplies! Mass Immigration is thus NOT "Just about the Numbers" as one Management Group puts it.
WE ARE FACING A MANY-MONTHS-LONG SERIES OF BATTLES ON THESE ISSUES, extending well into 2017.
So PLEASE Help BALANCE Intensify our push for a zero-net Moratorium and the other Victory Initiative Positions!
Certain Well-Funded Cheap Labor Advocates on the Right, and Ethnic Power and Government Benefits Recipients on the Left, are pushing hard for further implementation of President Obama's Mass Illegal Alien Amnesty, AND FOR MASSIVE INCREASES IN LEGAL IMMIGRATION, including Refugees and Asylees!
Only our Massive Grassroots Effort can stop them! Phone Calls or Office Visits followed by Snail Mail letters are most effective (emails are often ignored and fax machines can be turned off).
And please consider that BALANCE is greatly outspent by the Cheap Labor Lobby and various Ethnic Power Lobbies.
So Please Help BALANCE Intensify our push for the aforementioned ASAP! Coalition Initiatives, TODAY, NOW!
BALANCE very much needs you to make a Tax-Deductible Donation TODAY. Please DONATE at our website: www.balance.org or, to donate via U.S mail, please send to:
Population-Environment Balance | P.O. Box 268 | San Francisco, CA 94104
Population-Environment Balance | P.O. Box 268 | San Francisco, CA 94104
Washington, DC address:
Population-Environment Balance | 1629 K Street NW, Suite 300 | Washington DC, 20006
BALANCE is anti-Mass-Immigration, not anti-immigrant.