2016-2017 is likely The Point of No Return for the U.S. Population stabilization/Environmental Protection Movement. Mass Immigration-generated Population Growth is intensifying environmentally Destructive Trends. So we encourage you to help BALANCE implement its Real Solution outlined below before it is too late.
There are both hopeful signs and Increasing Threats. 26 States Attorneys General and Three Presidential Candidates have taken strong Immigration-limiting stands.
But the Threats are increasing, some exponentially, too. Officially, the United States' population has grown from about 150 Million in 1950 to about 325 Million today, but the Real Numbers are likely much higher and about 90% of this growth has been caused by Mass Legal and Illegal Immigration.
And given that the world's population increases by 80 million/yr., mass immigration pressures will only intensify. Thus Various population carrying capacity Threats increasingly plague the USA.
The Water Crisis in the Southwest, and the Pollution and Crowding Crises in our Major Urban Centers are but three. And the Crisis in Farmland and Wildlife Habitat loss — one acre for every person added to the U.S. Population (Pimentel et. al. Cornell) — becomes ever more serious.
As well, the Threats to our Personal Security and Cultural Environments as well as our Physical Environment, are increasing.
The Negative Effects of Mass Immigration are most certainly NOT limited to the negative effects of increasing numbers alone. Consider our Cultural Environment:
the Incidence of Female Genital Mutilations in the USA has tripled from 168,000 in 1990 to 513,000 in 2012 according to the Center for Disease Control, a direct Result of the Importation into the USA, and Toleration of, Non-Western Cultures
1000 young "Refugee" males recently reportedly gang-raped German women in Cologne, and ... German Girls were assaulted in Swimming Pools in Nornheim, Dresden and elsewhere
and as the EDL Girls Movement in England reports, English girls are being raped by Muslim men all over Great Britain.
Consider some of the effects of the 90% of U.S. Population growth which now results from legal & illegal immigration and immigrant offspring. BALANCE has documented Americans' serious wage Depression and Job loss resulting from Mass Immigration
of some 1.5 million legal and hundreds of thousands of Illegal immigrants annually.
Over 50% of Burglaries reported in five western states were by Illegal aliens yet criminal prosecutions for immigration-related crimes dropped 36% in the past five years.
Indeed, legal Immigration to the USA is out of control as reflected in the fact that over 500,000 legal Immigrants overstayed their temporary visas in 2015 alone according to the DHS, thus becoming permanent illegal residents.
Mass immigration adds injury and insult to other policies that negatively impact Americans, including jobs going overseas as some companies search for cheaper labor or Replacement of Americans with Immigrants, as Disney and Toys-R-Us recently did, are just two examples.
And consider "Refugees":
Putting aside the fact that many “Refugees” are actually Economic Migrants, consider that
Each and every Each and every “Refugee” becomes instantly entitled to all the Taxpayer-provided benefits of a similarly situated American including Social Security, Welfare, Food Stamps, Cash grants, and
Each "Refugee" costs Taxpayers a net $64,370 in the first five years of resettlement, 12 times what it would cost to resettle them in a neighboring Mideast Country according to the UN
Refugees are instantly inducted into a culture of dependency: 91% are on food stamps and 68% get cash grants. Over 90% of Middle Eastern Refugees are on some form of welfare
What about our own Working Poor, Homeless, and Unemployed!!!
Worse, “Refugees” can be, and are being, forcibly resettled in any community in the USA according to the dictates of the Refugee Resettlement Agency and no community can refuse to take them. The Governors of Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, and Michigan and others are resisting this and all Governors should do so.
Neither Refugees nor other Illegal Aliens are properly ‘vetted’, or vetted at all thus making us vulnerable to violent extremists who seek to harm us [by the way, over 50% of the “Refugees” moving into Austria and Germany are young single mostly Muslim males!]
A large majority of all the “Refugees” and Asylees are from Muslim countries.
Many Illegal Aliens head for “Sanctuary Cities” as did the Killer of Kate Steinle, a five-time Felon with Multiple Deportations, who admitted he went to San Francisco because it was a Sanctuary City.
And many, many more examples of “Refugee”/ Illegal Alien Crime are not reported by the Main Stream Media.
Worse yet, an Outline of the Trans Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement on the U.S. Trade Representative's website reveals that the TPP, now going to Congress for a vote, would Completely Eliminate Caps on the "Movement of Natural Persons" across Borders, thus on track to exceed limits set by current immigration law.
THE REAL SOLUTION: But together, we can reverse all of this.
Start with the easy one—easy because it has the support of the grassroots: STOPPING MASS IMMIGRATION by enacting a zero-Net Moratorium, which would still allow Admission of some 150,000 Legal Migrants including some legitimate refugees, per year.
So we need your help NOW to implement our 2016-2017 Victory Initiative Action Plan and to STOP the worsening Crisis! Encourage your Representatives to enact:
1) THE ONLY SOLUTION: A Zero-Net All-Inclusive, i.e., including “Refugees” and “Aslyees”, Moratorium on Legal Immigration — this would still allow 100,000 to 150,000 thousand Immigrants to obtain legal residence annually. That number — still large — compares with an estimated 1.5 million legal aliens now admitted to the USA annually. A Zero-Net Moratorium is Essential not only because of the extraordinary costs to Taxpayers saddled with providing Billions of Dollars’ worth of "Free" benefits to most of the Legal immigrants and illegal aliens, but also to protect our Natural Environment from Degradation and unsustainable resource use. Drastically Reduce or eliminate H1b and related programs that bring workers and their families into the U.S., taking more American jobs and further depressing wages. Thus the Reps. Brat (R-VA) and Hice (R-GA) Bill, H.R. 604, which would end Chain Migration and enhance Enforcement, is definitely a step in the Right Direction, but we really do need a Moratorium!
S2266 Grassley (R-Iowa) Durbin (D-Ill) would prohibit replacement of American Workers by H1B or L-1 Visa Holders and prohibit more H1(B) if more than 50% of their workers are already on these Visas…but we really do need a Moratorium.
2) No More Amnesties or Sanctuary Cities — Amnesties reward Illegal Behavior with increasingly Tragic Consequences. "Sanctuary City" laws are de facto Amnesties and should be defunded and outlawed. Support "Mobilizing Against Sanctuary Cities Act", HR 3002 – Rep. Barletta (R-PA) and "Enforce the Law for Sanctuary Cities Act", HR 3309 – Rep. Hunter (R-CA) and HR 1148 – Gowdy (R-SC) which would empower local law enforcement to enforce Federal Immigration laws, as well as companion bills in the Senate. Were it not for Sanctuary City laws and Open Borders policies, those many victims murdered or injured by Illegal Aliens in San Francisco, San Antonio, Las Vegas, New Jersey, Arizona, and Laredo, Texas RECENTLY might be alive and well today.
For those who say it is already "too late" to save America, we respond that, unless we act NOW, the Situation will become Worse, MUCH WORSE. UNLESS WE ACT NOW! IF we do not succeed, a "Third World Hell Hole" is surely in our Future and the Paris Massacres are a Warning!
3) Enforce Immigration Laws — Secure the Borders: Existing laws relating to Legal Immigration and Border Security are not being enforced, primarily because of the Obama Administration's Unconstitutional Executive Orders including tying the hands of our Border Patrol.
4) No Citizenship for Illegal Aliens’ or Visitors’ Offspring: "Birth Tourism" has become a flourishing Industry in the USA, and, understandably so, since babies born in the USA are deemed (based on a judicial misinterpretation of the 14th Amendment) to be Citizens. As Citizens, they can bring their parents and other relatives into the USA as permanent legal residents — on average, seventeen relatives per Anchor Baby — eligible for Citizenship, as well as Billions in "free" Medical Care, Education, Welfare payments, Food Stamps and other taxpayer funded benefits.
5) STOP the TPP TRADE DEAL! The TPP would not only require "free movement of persons" among member nations (of which Mexico is one), but also establish an International Commission which could Negate/Override the power of the USA to set its own immigration policy. As well Service Providing Companies in ANY of the Member Nations could send into the USA unlimited numbers of their service providing personnel to compete with American workers, thus depressing American workers wages and eliminating many of their Jobs. The TPP must be stopped!
The ONLY Solution to keeping the Mass Immigration-generated Crises from getting much, much worse is to push the Administration and Congress to enact a zero-net MORATORIUM on Legal Immigration and seal the Borders to stop Illegal Immigration. Eisenhower Administration policies showed that many illegal aliens self-deport when authorities get tougher as President Eisenhower did when he deported nearly 2 Million Illegals in the 1950s. Thus the claim that Mass Deportation or Mass Legalization are the only options is a FALSE CHOICE. And we must push NOW so that we can generate increasing support for Bills to be enacted ASAP, but realistically no later than when a New President is in office in the Spring, 2017.
From a Political-Strategic Perspective, pushing a zero-net Moratorium is the ONLY WAY to delegitimize the whole Policy of Mass Immigration . Also, pushing a Moratorium is Essential to maximize Political Pressure to get some Reductions at least. BALANCE’s Moratorium Push MAXIMIZES Political Pressure NOW and thus is the most efficient use of our Activists’ time and money.
Refusing to push a Moratorium (as certain Inside-the-Beltway and other Mass Immigration [de facto ] Management Groups do), is a Recipe for Failure as the past three decades have shown, since that is merely Defensive.
Such a Refusal is, indeed, Counterproductive —merely pushing for “immigration reform,” legitimizes the continuation of Mass Immigration because it sends the message that Mass Immigration is OK if we just tweak it a little bit. And it is even worse to push for "Controlled Immigration for the National Interest" or for the two-decades old Jordan Commission Recommendation that Immigration be cut by a third, because that sends the message that Mass Immigration IS in the National Interest. We are far beyond the Point where pushing to merely cut Mass Immigration by a third is an effective Political or Demographic or Security Strategy. As well, being merely Defensive increases the chances of passage of Bad Bills, e.g., Illegal Alien Amnesties, and the Issuance of Unconstitutional Executive Orders.
Pushing a zero-net Moratorium is key as an objective because it is reasonable and Essential for long-term environmental and Personal Protection and for providing Sufficient Resources, INCLUDING WATER and FOOD and Money, for survival. Today, we are in the process of exceeding our long-term Carrying Capacity. We must Reverse Course NOW!
In sum, a zero-net Moratorium is The Necessary Condition for achieving U.S. Population Stabilization, long term Environmental Protection, Budgetary Solvency in State and Local Government (especially for our Health Care and Educational Institutions), Tax Reduction, Unemployment Reduction, Social Cohesion and Personal Safety… and for protection of our Food and Water Supplies! Mass Immigration is thus NOT "Just about the Numbers" as one Management Group puts it.
WE ARE FACING A MANY-MONTHS-LONG SERIES OF BATTLES ON THESE ISSUES, extending well into 2017.
So PLEASE Help BALANCE Intensify our push for a zero-net Moratorium and the other Victory Initiative Positions!
Certain Well-Funded Cheap Labor Advocates on the Right, and Ethnic Power and Government Benefits Recipients on the Left, are pushing hard for further implementation of President Obama's Mass Illegal Alien Amnesty, AND FOR MASSIVE INCREASES IN LEGAL IMMIGRATION, including Refugees and Asylees!
Only our Massive Grassroots Effort can stop them! Phone Calls or Office Visits followed by Snail Mail letters are most effective (emails are often ignored and fax machines can be turned off).
And please consider that BALANCE is greatly outspent by the Cheap Labor Lobby and various Ethnic Power Lobbies.
So Please Help BALANCE Intensify our push for the aforementioned ASAP! Coalition Initiatives, TODAY, NOW!
BALANCE very much needs you to make a Tax-Deductible Donation TODAY. Please DONATE at our website: www.balance.org or, to donate via U.S mail, please send to:
Population-Environment Balance | P.O. Box 268 | San Francisco, CA 94104
Population-Environment Balance | P.O. Box 268 | San Francisco, CA 94104
Washington, DC address:
Population-Environment Balance | 1629 K Street NW, Suite 300 | Washington DC, 20006
BALANCE is anti-Mass-Immigration, not anti-immigrant.